2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 12 October 2015

Challenge 81

Hi everyone thank you all for your support in our challenges.
Your makes were all amazing
I would also like to thank all of our amazing sponsors without you all we wouldn't have any challenges.
Thank you so much for sponsoring our challenge blog.

Can I just remind you all to link up to our challenge properly when entering our challenges please.
Otherwise we can't consider your makes in our design team favourites and winners.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites
and winners.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 5 - Ann Chuang
No 23 - Colour and Sparkle
No 41 - Lucy W
No 100 - Francesca
No 175 - Susan Zuarate
No 216 - Rora
Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge

design team favourite


WINNER

Congratulations please take your winners badge
and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize.
Winners Badge
Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsor
Sami Stamps

CHALLENGE 81
As always our challenge is anything goes

This week our fabulous sponsor are



and





Our fantastic design team A have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.














Outside of card
inside of card




Good Luck Everyone

9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for choosing my card as one of DT's favourite.. congratz to other winner and DT's fav.. xx :D
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..I'm thrilled to see I won! Yeah. Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners and DT Favourites. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for the challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge.
    Fabulous creations by the DT. Congrats to all winners!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice DT work. That image that Helen used just cracks me up. Love that. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the Design team favourites. I have recently come back to blogging and this has made my day. About to enter a card for the current challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your comments of support. x

    ReplyDelete